当前位置:雅思无忧 > 雅思写作 > 正文

雅思写作工作类的句子

更新:2021年07月23日 10:26 雅思无忧

雅思考试主要是通过对考生听、说、读、写四个方面英语能力的考核,综合测评考生的英语沟通运用能力,实现“沟通为本的”考试理念。对于雅思考生来说,也有很多考试难点和政策盲区需要帮助解答。今天雅思无忧网小编准备了文章雅思写作工作类的句子,希望通过文章来解决雅思考生这方面的疑难问题,敬请关注。
雅思写作工作类的句子

以下是 雅思无忧网 给大家整理的 雅思写作 工作类的句子,帮助大家更好的备考 雅思考试 ,祝愿各位烤鸭们早日和雅思说分手,更多雅思考试备考资料内容,欢迎随时关注雅思无忧网。

1.幕间更换了布景。

The scenes are changed during the intervals.

2.这段婚外情导致了他们的离婚。

This out-of-marriage love affair set the scene for their divorce.

3.记忆力不够用时,他有笔记可以救急。

When memory fails, he has his notes to come to his rescue.

4.看来离婚后她日子过得还不错。

She seems to have survived the divorce pretty well.

5.坐落在长江三角洲的上海是中国最大也是最具活力的城市,她正在国家经济生活中起着主导的作用。

Situated in the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai, China’s biggest and the most dynamic city, is playing a leading role in the country’s economic life.

6.工作中出了点状况,因此我今晚要晚点回家。

Something has cropped up at work, so I’ll be late home tonight.

7.这么晚了,公交车班次稀少,间隔拉长。

At this late hour the buses are few and far between.

8.这篇文章有几处神来之笔,但可惜难得出现。

This article has moments of inspiration, but these are far between.

9.他既非激进派,亦非保守分子,而是多少介乎两者之间。

Neither a radical nor a conservative, he is somewhere in between.

10.我们仍然还有一大堆的问题等待解决。

We still have a load of problems waiting to be solved.

11.这本书尽是些胡言乱语。

This book is a load of rubbish//nonsense.

12.我听到他们已经安全到达心里才如释重负。

When I learned they’d arrived safely, it was a great load off my mind.

13.今天的节目到此结束,谢谢您的收听。明天同一时间不要忘了打开您的收音机。

And this ends our programs for today. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to tune in at the same time tomorrow.

14.请继续收听来自华盛顿的最新消息。

Stay tuned to this channel for the latest news from Washington.

15.当我得知儿子没钱*东西吃时,一种深深的内疚感由然而生。

I was taken by a sharp sense of guilt when I learned that my son did not have money to buy something to eat.

16.这些被披露出来的事情可能会令*极度难堪。

These revelations could prove to be highly embarrassing for the government.

17.枪上的指纹颇有说服力地证明就是她的。

The fingerprints on the gun prove conclusively to be hers.

18.我认为我有权利知道为什么那份工作不给我。

I think I’m entitled to know why I wasn’t given the job.

19.我在埋头写作,可邻居家的音响着实把我给烦死了。

I was trying to concentrate on my writing, but my neighbor’s stereo really got on my nerves.

20.作为同声传译员,我的工作要求我具备注意力高度集中的本领。

My work as a simultaneous interpreter requires strong powers of concentration.

21.意识到这不是一条普通的鱼,渔民于是千方百计不让它受到丝毫损伤。

Realizing that this was no ordinary fish, the fisherman made every effort not to damage it in any way.

22.我突然非常想告诉老板我对他的看法。

I had a sudden urge to tell the boss what I thought of him.

23.我们盛情地//殷勤地招待我们的客人,极力劝酒、忙不迭地敬烟。

We received our guests with the utmost hospitality, pressing drinks upon them and urging cigarettes.

24.当她把失败完全归咎于我的时候我再也忍无可忍了。

It was more than I could bear when she blamed all the failure on me.

25.我们对此无能为力,因此只好苦笑着忍了下来。

There’s nothing we can do about it, so we’ll just have to grin and bear it.


雅思考前能力水平测试(0元领课)

考前测评 了解真实的雅思水平

以上就是雅思无忧网为您准备的雅思写作工作类的句子,访问雅思无忧网(https://www.yasi.cn/),了解更多雅思考试新消息,新动态。

雅思培训
免责声明:文章内容来自网络,如有侵权请及时联系删除。
推荐阅读
标签 - 专题
  鲁ICP备18049789号-14

2022雅思无忧网版权所有 All right reserved. 版权所有

警告:未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品